You have 0 items in your cart
Prep time 20 minutes
4 Tbsp raw cacao powder
1 cup dates, pitted
2 Tbsp Blue Green Organic Agave Syrup
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 1/2 cups unsalted raw almonds,
1/2 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- Place the pitted dates, 2 tbsp raw cacao powder, cashews and hazelnuts in the food processor and mix until well blended.
- Spread the mixture in a small baking pan and press it down with your fingers or a spoon.
- Place the almonds in the food processor and mix to obtain a creamy butter (it should take about 10-12 minutes, pausing every minute to not overrun the machine; the texture will go all the way from coarsely chopped, to crumbly, finely ground and buttery).
- Add the bananas, agave nectar, coconut oil and 2 tbsp raw cacao powder to obtain a smooth cream.
- Pour the banana cream on top of the date base and spread evenly.
- Cover with a plastic foil and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator, cut in squares, sprinkle with raw cacao powder and serve.