You have 0 items in your cart
Prep time: 6 minutes
2 Tbsp Blue Green Organic Agave Syrup
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chia seeds
3/4 cup pecans
2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cashew milk, chia seeds, agave, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- To make the sticky pecans, add maple syrup, agave, and salt to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, and stir in pecans.
- Let pecans sit for 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon sticky pecans over pudding, and enjoy!