You have 0 items in your cart
Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 Tbsp peanuts
3 Tbsp Blue Green Organic Agave Syrup
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup puffed quinoa
1 dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, agave and vanilla. If the mixture is too firm, heat it up on the stove a little bit.
- Add the puffed quinoa (and peanuts, if using), and stir to combine.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes to let it firm up.
- Remove from fridge, roll into 12 balls, and return to fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
- Optional: dip some or all of the balls in dark chocolate.